|READ THIS PLEASE|
So apparently no one bothers to actually look at my front page after dropping in from the nearly totally inactive (last time I checked) OC-Request group.
I actually resigned from it quite a while ago. A few months (I think) before switching accounts. I no longer wanted to do art for free, since the group seemed to be dying anyway, for one, and also because I needed money. Actually, I think the group was dead far before I left, because I still haven't been removed from their artist list, which is why people keep turning up here.
The next person to note me on this account asking for a request is going to be bitch-smacked through the computer because I'm going to assume that you did not even bother to scroll down a little bit and take the four minutes to read this.
Here's my new account for anyone interested:
What's your story Contest~!! Whats your story contestWhat's your story Contest~!! by Brilcrist
I made up my mind just a few second ago~!!!Finally~!A CONTEST!!!
Hmm..?no, not art contest anymore, I want to see something else that drawing and painting~ I want to read~
The contest theme:
This is a writing contest~! U should make a prose! U should write a fiction.
The story should be based on my latest doodle here:
• Well, I just draw them, even the characters belong to me, but I haven’t decided a name for them, u could named them, or u want to make them anonymous it’s up to ya~
• Some hint : on my imagination, the human character should be a a simple farmer boy, age around 15-16 years old. And the elf….he already live for hundred years or so.That’s all, the rest is up to ya~
• This should be an prose, minimum 500 words to unlimited (so if u wanna write a novel, I would be glad >w
Meet Your Original Character Literature ContestI was stuck with the question; "What would happen if my OC and I met?" In response I submit this challenge / contest:Meet Your Original Character Literature Contest by teqox
Meet your Original Character
Write a story in which you and your Original Character meet.
You are not your OC no matter how much you want to be. So what happens when your flawed self encounters the hero (or villian) you created? Is it amiable friendship? Pure hatred? Confussion or just plain funny? Only you can tell!
Deadline: 20th October 2007
No longer than 3000 words
Any genre - fantasy, horror, real life etc
No Fan-Fiction it must be your Original Character
It can be over 18+ but this may disadvantage you in the voting stage*
2 entires per person are allowed - but no more
There will be two winners in total.
1) The Most Popular Story - will be voted by participates and interested parties
2) My Personal Favourite - will be voted by me, and only me
This compeition is open for donations fro